Halloween Cute Witches

Hello my friends,

I am back from a very short vacation.  We went from the Shenandoah Mountains to the Allegheny Mountains.  Things were just starting to change color.  Here is my hubby and our dog Duncan.  Duncan will be 3 years old on November 15th.  On this trip he discovered cows!  He really had fun looking out the window for cows!



For my project today, I made a cute witch card: 


Here is a close-up of the witches:


Here is the inside of the card:


Recipe for card:

Digital Stamp  - Tiddly Inks
Clear Stamp - very old, from stash
Coloring - Copic Markers
Paper - Authentique Nightfall
Batty Washi Tape - Queen & Co.
Ticket - American Crafts - Halloween
Die Cuts - Oval stitched die from Lawn Fawn
Die Cuts -  Spellbinders Create a Card

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - #214 Halloween/Fall Sentiment
DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG
The Sisterhood of Crafters - "Cute Spooks"
Sweet Stampers - #25 Autumn or Halloween
Brown Sugar Challenge - #283 October Theme
Die Cut Divas - Autumn/Halloween

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Love your witchy card. Matt and Duncan look so cute.
    Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - love that batty washi-tape, and the starry background too.

    Thanks for sharing your halloween creation with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chriss!
    Cute card. I found your blog through SumMore Stamps where I also applied for a GDT spot. I wish you the best...you're truly talented. Also, I run a fun challenge blog (always Anything Goes with awesome prizes) and I'd love to have you play along and share your talents with us. Hope to see more of you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Duncan is grown so much, I saw him in your photos when he was a big puppy :) Surely he had fun in the mountains! So glad you all enjoyed your vacation.
    The witches card is really cute, it's difficult make cute Halloween cards but your looks delicious, well done! Love your colouring and the beautiful star paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture of Matt and Duncan and the trees!! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!! Your card is fabulous!! The witches are so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! I LOVE seeing the leaves changing... everything looks so beautiful that way... Super Fun. cute card! The witches are adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Cute witches and really like the inside insert. Your puppy is adorable. Thank you for entering our challenge at Brown Sugar.
    DT Alina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! love the starry background with all those bats flying across the sky. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous Halloween card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful time on your vacation. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, imaging the pup discover cows is just too funny! Your coloring of these adorable witches is amazing, Chriss. Brilliant job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Diva's ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Chriss!
    Beautiful Halloween-card, I love the image! :-)
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers