Halloween Candy Box & Card

Good Morning,

By the time you read this, I will be on my way to the Shenandoah Mountains.  My husband needs to go on a business trip and I am going with him.  I hope to see some fall colors, don't know if it has been cold enough to change the leaves yet.

I LOVE Halloween!  It is my favorite holiday!  

My post today is a long one, so grab a cup of coffee or tea and join me won't you?



I had a lot of fun working with some Dreaming Tree svg files this weekend.  I made the Halloween Treat Box and the Shudder Shutter Card.  

Here is a close up of the treat box.  As you can see, it is nice and large able to hold a lot of candy.  I used DCWV Glitter Card-stock Stack for the black and the ghost & bats.



Here is the card open:



If you look closely you can see that it has flaps on the side that cover the sentiment so when you open the card, you get a surprise BOO.  It came with a boo, but I decided to use a stamp instead.

Here is the card closed:



I used so much DCWV Glitter Card-stock Stack on the outside of this card!  The pumpkin, ghost and part of the grave are all glitter.

I am entering the following challenges for my Candy Box & Card:

Cut It Up Challenge - #158 Halloween
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #236 Fall Colors
Dragonfly Journeys - #128 Happy Halloween!!!
Pile It On - #147 Black, Purple & Orange
Unicorn Challenge - #37 Autumn or Halloween
Lisa's Daily Grind - Happy Halloween!
CRAFT ROCKET CHALLENGES -#53 Autumn/Halloween
That's Crafty! - Spookalicious Challenge

I am entering the following challenges for my Candy Box:

Simon Says Anything But A Card

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Very cool projects!! I got my prize on Saturday! Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Marji, hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip I'm sure it's going to fun, where ever those mountains are, LOL! Awesome treat box filled with my fave Kit Kats.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. Hope that you have a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope you have candy for those boxes and don't do a me and hand out fruit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular creations! Your treat box is so fun ~Festive papers and oh my goodness, love the spooky little ghosts and creepy bats, lol!
    The card is fabulous~fun design and wonderful details!
    Enjoy your trip to the mountains...sounds wonderful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Chriss!! They are so spooky and fun!! Those ghosts are awesome!! Fabulous projects!! I hope you had a wonderful trip to the mountains!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Two fab projects!!! The big treat box surely will make happy someone! :D The shutter card is really striking, how spooky with the "surprise" inside! :D It has a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chriss! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Awesome Halloween Projects and I went back to see what else I missed and you've been rocking the Halloween projects! super cute! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this candy box project and the card - fabulous work. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers