Best Witches

Good Morning,

Sorry I have been MIA, I had some sort of stomach bug.  

Today I would like to show you a card I made using The Paper Shelter's Witchcraft Digital Stamp & Paper.  I love the way the digital image comes with paper.



I tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum because I love this image. The first paper that you see behind the image came with the digital print.  I kept the other two papers kind of plain on purpose.

Here is the inside of the card:



Recipe for this card:

The Paper Shelter Digital Image & Paper
Copic Markers
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Frame
Dies - Spellbinders Card Maker
Dies - Stitched Rectangle
Stamp -  Best Witches from stash
Inside Stamp - Hampton Art
Bling from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - #313 Holiday
The Sisterhood of Crafters - "Cute Spooks"
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Halloween
Papercraft Challenges - #22 Die Cuts/Punches
Brown Sugar - #283 October 2018 Fall/Halloween
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - #41 ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #255 Always ATG
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C455 - Make a Card
Patties's Creations Design Challenge - #151 Halloween or Autumn


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colouring on the image and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Chriss!! The image is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss this is beautiful and love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation! Great coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Fall is in the Air’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with a great design and a gorgeous colouring. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I think the three little colored gems are the perfect embellishments--just enough without distracting from the image. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Chriss! Thanks for joining us at the ATSM Challenge this week. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Halloween or Autumn” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very beautiful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers