Birthday Card for My Sister

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you a birthday card I made for my sister.


Do you see the cute little Sprite hiding in the sundae dish?  This is a digital stamp from Aurora Wings.  I just thought she was soooo cute!

I tried to follow the Aurora Wings sketch challenge but I am not one for flowers (and I had to mail my card)  so this was the best I could do.

Here is the inside of the card:


Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp - https://www.aurorawings.com/store/p129/Ice-Cream-Sundae-PNG-Digital-Stamp-Aurora-Wings
Copic Markers
Paper - Close to my Heart & Bazzill
Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Frames dies from Scrapy Land
Dies - Spellbinders Card Creator
Made Pendants with my Cameo Shilouette
Inking - Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalks
Outside Sentiment - Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey
Inside Sentiment - W2036 - Close to My Heart - Treat Yourself  for close to my heart dealer click - HERE

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrapy Land - #96 ATG
Crafty Sentiments - ATG
Creates and Makes - #24 ATG
Die Cuttin Divas #384 - What Makes You Happy? (Ice cream sundae)
Stinkin' Inkers - Steamed Heat
Cute N Crafty - #8 ATG
The Paper Girls Challenge - #158 Summer Sweet Treats
DLART Thankful Thursday #234 Summer
Aurora Wings Challenge - #70 Sketch 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. One of the cutest sprites - love your card Chriss. I love the take on the sketch, there are no rules that say you have to use flowers and I think you did a great job. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at Aurora Wings this time. Good luck.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so adorable, Chriss!! I love the sweet sprite hiding out in the sundae dish!! What a beautiful card for your sister!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE card Chriss! Your sister will love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the colours, the papers and your colouring a FABULOUS card, I'm sure your Sister will be thrilled with it.
    Faith
    x
    PS Thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the cute ice-cream sprite --Thank you for joining us at Creates and Makes
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful. Your sister will love the yummy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card
    Thanks for sharing
    DT Cute N crafty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE your coloring of Ice Cream Sundae Sprite, Chris! So sweet and yummy and your take on the sketch is cool and creative. The green background really pops your colors and the fruity DP is perfect. Thanks so much for joining our Sketch Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely and sweet. I love the image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great take on the sketch, Chriss! Love the bold color and cute patterns to go with your beautifully colored image of the Sprite. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers