Sunny Thoughts

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you another card that I made for the nieces & nephew. 


I used a very old Peachy Keen stamp for the face.  I love the sweet stitching.

Recipe for this card:

SVG files from My Scrap Chick
Stamp - Peachy Keen stamp
Sentiment - from stash
Chalking - Quick Quotes Powder Puff 
Paper - Carta Bella - "Beach Boardwalk" 6x6 pad
Paper - Echo Park "Dots and Stripes" 6x6 pad
Paper - Bazzil scraps

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #200 - Lots of Layers
Daisy Chain Challenges - #21 - Summer
Get Creative - #71 Shaped Card

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you are enjoying your summer!

Hugs,




11 comments:

  1. So fun and cute! This brightened my day Chriss!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet and beautiful, Chriss!! I love the design and that sweet face!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cuties of sun, love the happy face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, great design. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Lots of Layers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.... that is such a cute card Chriss! I really like the face on the sun.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Thank you for joining @ The Crafters Café Challenge.DT ALka

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Super sweet my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers