Oh Crab!

Good Morning,

How was your weekend?  I am really enjoying summer!  I spent last summer in my basement with two broken ankles so this summer is pure pleasure to me!

I have two great-nieces and a great nephew that love to receive mail from me.  Today I will show you one of the cards that I made for them.



I got a little carried away with the embossing, LOL.  I also chalked everything with my Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk.  The sentiment is from Pink & Main, it is a stamp set that I won several years ago.  I just went over to Pink and Main to look for the name of the stamp set (which is "Oh Crab" by the way) and discovered that they also sell a Die Set to go along with the stamps!  Oh you know that went right into my shopping bag!  I really like the google eyes!

Here is the inside of the card:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends - Challenge #71 ATG

Please remember that challenge #37 Summer Fun over at International Art & Soul goes on for another week!  I would love to see some of your projects there.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. So super cute!! Love the fun sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute crab card, Chriss! I love anything ocean-themed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so fun!! Those sentiments are awesome!! I love the scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card Chriss-love the ocean inspired images and great embossing---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how fun! Super cute design and I love all the texture from the embossing..looks great Chriss!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh... this is just adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card. I love all of the embossing and the funny sentiments. Thankyou for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers