Firecracker Box Card

Good Morning,

I know that all my East Coast USA friends are melting in the heat...how is everyone else doing?

Do you have special plans for 4th of July?

Here is a card that I made, it is a firecracker box card.  The paper is Authentique Collection "Pride" and DCWV Glitzy Glitter Card Stock.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #231 Red, White and Blue
A Gem of a Challenge - #222 Red, White and Blue as Primary Colors

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. This is so festive and fun!! I love the box design and the papers!! What a fabulous card, Chriss!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN Festive card Chriss!! Super CUTE!! Have a wonderful 4th! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, this is beautiful and perfect for the upcoming holiday. It's hot and humid here in the Midwest and I think it's making everyone crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how festive Chriss. love the box card perfect for 4th of July. It's been crazy hot here, our volcano on our island is still pumping like crazy, I'm like 8 miles away from it but not in any danger. The flow is going to the south of us and creating new land . But it's so devastating for all the people that lost their beautiful homes their and their is no sign of it quitting . Anyhow enjoy your festive day hope all is well and you are back running, jumping, skipping and what ever else you are doing, LOL! Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love how youve used our 3 colour theme. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A festive & fun card my friend!! Yes! I am roasting..LOL!
    I prefer the fall, winter, or spring..LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers