Puppy Love

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

We hit 100 degrees at Reagan National Airport today!  Wow!  I am just burying myself in my craft room, trying to stay cool and use as little electricity as possible.

I decided it was time to start working on a baby book for our new puppy Duncan.  I was looking for a sketch to use and I found a great one on the Quick Quotes Blog.  Here is the sketch.



And here is my take on the sketch.


This was very fun to make.  I pulled out all of my (really old) pet embellishments from Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers and my new paper from Quick Quotes and got to work!


Here is a closer look at the embellishments around the photo.

I used the following products to make this layout:
2 Quick Quotes 12x12 papers - Anchors Away
1 Basic Grey Max & Whiskers paper
1 Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dog paper
Lots of Wags & Whiskers embellishments
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks - Fuchsia, Creamy Cocoa, Blue Jeans, Red Hot and Peach Tree


Quick Quotes Challenge - #65 (sketch)
Try It On Tuesday - Make Us Smile

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends, stay cool!

Hugs,



11 comments:

  1. your new pup is a cutie! I dug out those same animal papers this evening unfortunately to make a pet sympathy card. I love the details and mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, I love this! I really need to do some LOs of my cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Chriss!! Duncan is so beautiful!! The details are fabulous!! What a gorgeous page this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. handsome boy. what a wonderful, beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just BEAUTIFUL!
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely page, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is wonderful!! Duncan is a cutie pie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout!!! I love all the fun elements and adorable pic of Duncan!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely darling! I still have that Basic Grey collection myself so thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with the July Quick Quotes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers