Happy Birthday Record

Good Morning Friends & Welcome Visitors,

Today I would like to show you a card I made from the SVGCuts Rockin' & Rollin' SVG Kit.  I just love this kit.



The record even comes with a sleeve!  So fun!

I used the following papers:

Carta Bella - Welled Played (for the sleeve)
Echo Park - Style Essentials for inside the record
the rest of the paper was scraps

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the little sleeve for the record, too!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun!! thank you for visiting my blog. I already follow you, but I also liked your FB page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on FB and I LOVE this!! Too cute and super FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love the little sleeve for the record..creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A really different card, so cool! Love the idea!!Great work!

    ReplyDelete


"When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year."
- Carol L. Riser, Autumn