Just Some Lines Week 3

Hello My Friends,

Welcome to Just Some Lines Blog Challenge week 3!  Wow the month of April has really flown by!  Here is my card for the week 3 challenge:


This is Bunny Wummy if you like him you can purchase him Here.  I also used lots of my favorite skittles that I get from my friend Carri - http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/.  I love the way they shine!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #117 Spring Is In The Air
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/ - #8 Easter or Pastel Colors
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - E is for Easter
http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Challenge #63 Anything Goes or Spring/Easter

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Easter!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! Loving those little skittles too. So fun and pretty!
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a DARLING card!!
    Love the skittles!!
    Happy Easter!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, how stinken cute! The skittles are so fun and colorful! Awesome touch!
    Happy Easter to you and your family Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very delightful creation!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Easter Project.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Easter project, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!!! I LOVE all the colors.. .Gorgeous!! Love the shape too!!! Skittles... they are really great!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colorful "skittles" are perfect for this card, Chriss. I love that precious little bunny image too...what a happy creation. I hope your Easter was beautiful. Have a great week. ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute creation love all the colours of skittles and image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet little card! Totally love the skittles you have added all around!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers