New Challenge and a Free Digital Stamp!

Good Morning My Friends,

We have a new challenge at Just Some Lines TAGS!  I would love to see you all play along, and as always, JSL offers you a free digi to play with.  Here is my tag.



I just love this digital stamp, if you like it, you can get it Here.   Look at this adorable free stamp JSL is giving away on their blog today.


I
I'm going to get this one for myself, it will be great for birthday tags!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Challenges
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.ca/

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tag and sweet image!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable tag Chriss!!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Chriss and the sequence of cups at the bottom finishes it of nicely.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely thanx for sharing with us at Dutch Dare and good luck.

    Caz DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee themed tag, and what a great image you used too. Thanks for joining the Tag, You're It Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect and love that it is C&S too! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read