Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Good Morning,

I saw this digital stamp at A Day For Daisies and I just fell in love with it.  I don't think it is a Christmas stamp but it just reminded me so much of my children when they were small.


Here is a close up of the digital stamp.


The sentiment is from Docerela Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your comments.

Recipe for card
Card Base - Cameo Silhouette
Copic Markers
Paper - Basic Grey- Eskimo Kisses
Bazzil
Stamp - Docerela - "Home For Christmas"
Spellbinders - Large Deckled Rectangles

Challenges
Paper Playtime #90 - Christmas Colors - http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/
Sunday (fun)day #4 - http://everydayisanoccasion.com/?p=1131

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Chriss!! The image is so sweet!! And the background paper is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum - who stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
    Reminds me of that nursery rhymn. Cute card Chriss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so yummy! What a sweet image Chris!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...Chriss this is too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just beautifully designed. Great colour choices and attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinken cute Chriss!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute, I so love that image... Cute as can be

    ReplyDelete


"When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year."
- Carol L. Riser, Autumn