A Very Quick Cameo Silhouette Card

Good Morning Friends!

Wow!  I had a fabulous weekend.  On Saturday, we went out with our son & girlfriend & our friends Trish & Tom to see a silent movie with live accompaniment, then we went to dinner at a Burmese Restaurant.  Sunday, we stayed home and decorated the house.  What a fun way to start the Holidays!  I just had a little time to make a card, so I made this very quick snowflake card on my Cameo Silhouette.  It took me 5 minutes to make.  I love my Silhouette!



Isn't that fun?  Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something a little more complicated!  

Challenges

HIMCR #74 Blue & White

Hugs,



9 comments:

  1. Gotta love the simple ones!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the snowflake!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Chris, Have a fun wek!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!Lovely Snowflake!!!Love it!
    Have wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Now that is a quick result!! Really gorgeous snowflake Chris!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chriss:) It sure sounds like you had a fantastic weekend:) Glad to hear and WOW your snowflake is lovely. Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, simple card! I love the hexagon shape...SO CUTE and so trendy! You rocked this challenge. Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read