Some Love From My Blog Friends

For my Thanksgiving Prize please click HERE


Good Afternoon My Friends,

I have really been struggling with some health issues, I don't like to talk about them too much, but I feel like I talk about them too much.  Anyway, I had to go into the hospital on Monday for some test.  The test didn't go well.  I was feeling sad and blue, down and depressed.  I really need to start taking better care of myself and get more rest, but I am not the kind of person that can just lie around.  I always have to be doing something.  I got home and my husband brought me the mail.  I opened it and found this BEAUTIFUL album from one of my best blog gal pals Rhonda from  Scrap HappensOh my gosh!  I just cried and cried.  My poor husband!  He kept trying to comfort me and could not understand that my tears are just tears of happiness because I suddenly just felt so surrounded with love.  I could feel the love just pouring out of each of the pages that she made.  I knew the time that she had taken to make this album and all of the love she had poured into it.  I am blessed.  

 Isn't this gorgeous?




 I love the scarecrow and the turkeys!  Rhonda is so talented!



Look at that squirrel with the nuts!  So cute!




Even the back page is beautiful!  Rhonda, where did you get that stamp with your name?  I need one of those!

While I am on the subject of bloggy friends, I also what to show you the card my friend Cissy from   The Cissy and Fran Show sent me.

 
Thank you so much my friends!  You make my world go round!

Hugs, 
 

11 comments:

  1. Chriss I am so sorry to hear that you are not well. You are truly blessed with wonderful friends. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! You poor dear!! I do hope things work out for you soon and I'm sure it's no fun to have health problems especially if they keep you from what you enjoy doing!! This album is just darling!! Such a great friend and glad it could help you feel the love out here in blog land!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chriss, I'm so sorry to hear you're having health issues! Hopefully they'll be resolved soon and you'll start feeling better. Isn't it wonderful to have friends like this.....a beautiful album and then a card! I know how this much have cheered you up as they both did a wonderful job on these.
    Take care of yourself and I'll be thinking of you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're healthy and happy soon! Bella sends Lou her love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my thoughts and prayers my sweet friend. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Rhonda's mini is fabulous and the card from Cissy is beautiful!! I'm glad they brought you happiness!! HUGS!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear I am glad you love the mini album. you are so sweet and I hate that you do not feel good. With your positive attitude you will be up and going before we know it. If you need anything just let me no I am here for you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are so blessed indeed Chriss to have such wonderful talented friends. Get well really soon.
    Give my love to Lou too

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is truly a blessing to have friends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You get feeling better Chriss! Your album is awesome and Rhonda does such a fabulous job! Wow, what a great album- I am sure you will treasure it! Take care my fried and hurry up and get better...hugs!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friends truly are a wonderful gift...they always seem to know when we need cheering up! The gifts from Rhonda & Cissy show how much you are loved. Hope you are feeling better soon Chriss.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers