A Turkey Card

Oh the Turkey sat on the backyard fence and he sang this sad, sad, tune...
Thanksgiving Day is coming gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble and
I know I'll be eaten soon!
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble
I don't like Thanksgiving Day!
So the Turkey thought about it,
and then he flew away!

Here is a Turkey card for you!



He was a freebie from http://karensdoodles.com/.  I really had fun coloring him!

Recipe for card
Bazzil Base Card
Digital Stamp from Karens Doodles
Copic Markers
Sentiment - My Craft Spot - Happy Fall
Spellbinders-
Classic Scalloped Circles - large
Large Deckled Rectangles
Paper- Basic Grey Indian Summer Paper Pad
Flower- from stash

Challenges 
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #76 Thanksgiving

Thanks for stopping by today!  I appreciate your comments!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Chriss this is lovely. Great colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss!!
    How super cute?!?! WOW are you gifted at coloring---or what?!?! You go girl:)
    FYI--you have some emails and a facebook something. Lifting you up!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks Tammy! I haven't forgotten, just really busy!

      Delete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! You colored him beautifully!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - and such a fun image!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    PS I'm your newest follower... and look forward to taking part in Tammy's hop with you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinken cute....great papers and design:)
    Love it!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! that turkey is too cute Chriss:) Lovely card. Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Now that is one darling looking turkey!! :) Beautiful coloring my dear!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turkey is so cute! The coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers