A Thankful Heart Is A Happy Heart!

Good Morning!

I want to show you some projects I whipped up with my Cameo Silhouette for my Daisy Girl Scouts to make at a Thanksgiving dinner they had at the girl scout leaders house last weekend.  I could not attend...sigh...I had pneumonia ..sob...but, I was still able to give them lots of projects to make their dinner special.


This is a cute little basket that goes together in four folds (I made 7 kits) inside are little pumpkins that they can write or draw (some of them can't write yet they are only 5 yrs old) what they are thankful for.  I got this idea from my blog buddy Ronda at Scrap Happens, she did a similar project that you can see if you click Here.

Of course they needed some lights for their tables so here is a picture of the luminary kits I made.



The luminary was very simple to make, it is just cut out on the Silhouette and then taped in the back with a plastic battery candle added.


Look at these adorable pumpkin placeholders!  Aren't they cute?  So easy to make too!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that you are having fun getting ready for the Big Turkey Day!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing much better:) OK, these are way to cute and so perfect! BTW- Congratulations on being on DT for Jen's Digi Stamps:) Woo Hoo for you!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Thanksgiving projects. The Cameo Silhouette makes some wonderful things. Hope you are feeling better.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome, Chriss!! What fabulous Thanksgiving projects!! I hope you are feeling much better my friend. Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers