Exciting Relay For Life Card Challenge 2 News!

My Friends,

I am so excited!  Yesterday I received a message from my friend Lisa Mensing at www.thepaperparade.com,  She told me how much she admired your hard work putting together these cards for Relay for Life and told me that she would like to sponsor a prize!  The prize that she has put together is fantastic!   It is Kaisercraft's Nan's Favourites! She has  put together 6 double-sided 12x12 papers, 1 12x12 die-cut paper, Journal tags, recipe cards, 6.5" Paper Pad, Die-Cut elements, and the stamp set that goes with that! WOW!  She is sending the whole package to me today and I will post a photo of it when I receive  it but if you just can't wait to see what you could win go to www.thepaperparade.com and take a look!  So we now have TWO prizes to give away.  If you aren't familiar with the Relay for Life Card Challenge 2 please go http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2012/04/relay-for-life-card-challenge-2.html  Have a great weekend and I hope you get some cards made for this wonderful cause!

Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers