Delightful Challenge Weekly Challenge - A Sketch

For the Relay for Life Card Challenge 2 Click HEREl

Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome to the Delightful Challenge Weekly Challenge.  This week you will need to follow a sketch.  Here is my card.


In case you wondered, yes this is what I look like when I clean my house!  I enjoy wearing a tiara with a bow on top and my duster and broom twinkle with magic.  That is how I get my house so clean so fast!  This is the adorable Time To Clean Set I just love it!   I am going to send it to my BFF Joanne because we tease each other about the messiness of our scrapbook rooms all the time.  This is a great, fun, jokey card to send to your scrapbook pal if they have a messy scrapbook room (don't we all).

Okay so to see the sketch go to Delightful Challenges, go to  http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/

We are being sponsored by


I hope you will stop by all of the Design Teams blogs and give them some love, they all work so hard and come join us and make a card.  We have so much fun with Digital Delights by Looby Loo, there is always something happening!

Recipe For My Card:

Time to Clean Digital Stamp Set by Digital Delights by Looby Loo
Spellbinders Ovals Large
Home paper by doodle bug design
Bazzill Borders
Stickell
Copic Markers

Challenges:

 http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ - FBC 92 (Funny/Humor)

14 comments:

  1. Super cute image, fun paper too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. :))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol just trying to imagine you dressed like that!!
    Fab card love the colours & that border punch looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "big smile on my face" too funny!! i wish I had time to clean my craft room it looks like a bomb went off!! O well it's been well loved!! great card, love the image!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute- and you wear a tiara- lol- maybe I would like to clean more if I dressed like a princess- I'll have to give that a try! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a cute card Chris and I can't stop smiling at the thought of you in your Marigolds and tiara lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!!! I think anyone who does housework should wear a tiara!!! So clever. I love the papers and the border, too. Great job, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I LOVE IT! Precious image and the background paper is just so perfect for this wonderful card! Cute, cute, cute!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute Chriss! I have a sign in my craftroom that says "I'm not messy....I'm organizationally challenged!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i had an outfit like that, maybe i'd enjoy cleaning? naaaah! so very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, Chriss!! What an adorable card!! I need to borrow your magic broom to clean my craft room ;) Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chriss~Here's my tip: I just move my stuff from the scraproom to the kitchen. That way I don't have to look at the mess in the scraproom! LOL I love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great tip! But do you now do your cooking in the scrapbook room?

      Chriss

      Delete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read