Delightful Spring Challenge/New Release/ $15.00 Gift Card from Oh My Crafts

Good Morning!

Spring has sprung over at Delightful Challenges and they have some beautiful new spring releases at Digital Delights!  Here is my project for this week.


This is Colin Bunny and the Easter Sentiment Hippity Hop!  Please stop by Delightful Challenges and see all of the Design Teams wonderful creations, then play along with us!  You could win a $15.00 gift certificate to Oh My Crafts!

Challenges:
 http://createmepink.blogspot.com/2012/03/cmp-7-spring-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. So cute Chriss I love the bunny!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Chriss:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, darling card Chriss!! Love the adorable bunny and sweet banner!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet Easter card! I love the pennant banner and the egg :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers