In An Owly Mood

To Donate To my Relay for Life go Here

For My Candy Go Here

Good Morning!

I sure have been in a owly mood for the past couple of days!  Here is a cute owl couple from Fresh Brewed Design called Who Love You?  I got the sentiment from my friend Yolie.

I went a little crazy with the wild colored paper, I just love it.

Recipe for this card:

Who Loves You Owls - Fresh Brewed Designs
Sentiment-JUst Yolie, Just Create - http://www.justyolie.com/
Paper - Cosmo Cricket Chemistry: She Loves Me
Cosmo Cricket Chemistry: Togetherness
Brown Bazill Paper
Red & White stripped twine
Got Flowers?
Gems

Chrallenges:

http://impressionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/lets-hop-new-images-and-blog-candy.html - :Love
http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Love is in the Air

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the owls
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoot, Hoot Chriss!
    Cute owls love your papers to match them up too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wild heart paper!!! The twine is gorgeous, and of course I love the little owls. I love how her eyes are all 'sigh I love you' and he is a little lovestruck and frightened at the same time :D hhehe!!

    LOTS of hugs and smiles.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. More cute owls! How sweet :)
    Thanks for entering and posting my candy :)
    Can't wait to see what you dye with beets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super sweet is this! Love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Great owls!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh love this paper, and your little owls just look so adorable! I just wanted to say thank you for all of your sweet comments! You are very kind and I really appreciate it! Thank you for linking up for my blog candy! Good luck!
    Hugs and Smiles,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers