I'm Back...Sort Of!

Hello My Dear Friends!

I am back...sort of!  My computer is completely fixed and running great (thanks to my daughter's boyfriend) but I have to wait for my hubby to bring home Photoshop tonight and install it on my computer.  Until then, I want to tell you what my friend K Andrew over at Getting Cricky is giving away!  Valentine Stamps!  Whoo Hoo!  Don't we all need Valentine Stamps?  She is giving away a really big set of stamps too.

She is giving away a blog candy bundle with 3 sets of stamps.  So get over there and sign up to win!

http://www.gettingcricky.com/

Hopefully, I will be back with my blog (with pictures) tomorrow!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this!! Glad your computer is working again!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your computer is fixed. I see that Kristen commented earlier and just came from Hiding in My Craft Room site in which she won a giveaway so I'll click on her link & let her know.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers