A Get Well Card For My Dad

To Donate to my Relay for Life Team go HERE

To sign up to win some of my Candy go Here

My Dad (Joe America...yes, his name is Joe America) has been feeling under the weather lately so I made him a card.  I once again practiced putting one image inside of another image.  I got the Get Well Soon Image from Yolie/ if you would like it go Here  and the Ridlely from Digital Delights by Louby Lou, if you would like him go Here


My husband had me color the plane in pre-world war two colors.  I hope my dad likes it.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation-- sure to cheer up your Dad!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your dad will love this cute card! Hope you feels better soon! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, I'm sure your Dad will love his card! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Dad feels much, much better soon, Chriss. This card is absolutely adorable...he will love it!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! The bright colors and cute image are bound to make him feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pilot in me likes this airplane get well card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers