We Have A Winner!

Happy Friday Everyone!  We have a winner of my Winnie the Pooh Birthday Candy and Random says it is Kim from   kimberliscreations.blogspot.com   
congrats Kim!  I will be sending you an e-mail!  If you didn't win, don't be sad and be sure to come on back, you will have two chances to win candy in the coming weeks.  I have a sponsor that has given me something really nice to give to one lucky follower and I am also giving away some candy..here is a hint..it is spooky and scary!  Now I am off to enjoy my birthday weekend, hope you all have a great weekend too!  Hugs!  Chriss

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! You have been posting some cute stuff lately, and I hope your doing well after the hurricane... We don't have that kind of weather here in California! BTW, your post from Louie cracked me up! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!1

    Hope you have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers