We Have A Winner!

Happy Friday Everyone!  We have a winner of my Winnie the Pooh Birthday Candy and Random says it is Kim from   kimberliscreations.blogspot.com   
congrats Kim!  I will be sending you an e-mail!  If you didn't win, don't be sad and be sure to come on back, you will have two chances to win candy in the coming weeks.  I have a sponsor that has given me something really nice to give to one lucky follower and I am also giving away some candy..here is a hint..it is spooky and scary!  Now I am off to enjoy my birthday weekend, hope you all have a great weekend too!  Hugs!  Chriss

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! You have been posting some cute stuff lately, and I hope your doing well after the hurricane... We don't have that kind of weather here in California! BTW, your post from Louie cracked me up! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!1

    Hope you have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Kim! Have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read