Perk Up!

Hello Everyone!  Today I am showing off a card I made for my sister using some lovely Pink by Design Stamps.  I love Pink by Design and use them a lot because they are so well made.  This set is called "Make it a Venti" and I fell in love with it when I saw it because I am a coffee and tea lover!

The twine is Carribean from The Twinery.  (please notice the smudge on the up, my DH handled the card before it was dry...sigh)  I was making a card for my sister and a card for his co-worker and he was trying to decide which card he wanted to send...sigh....

4 comments:

  1. This card is delightful! I am a coffee lover too & the image is just darling.
    Love the paper you used too. Great job!
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Chriss! I love that background paper and the stamps are so awesome! Love it!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sisiting me and I love your blog and projects so I am now your new follower too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read