INAS #143 Wood/Trees

 Hello Friends,

It has finally cooled off in Maryland.  We had temperatures down in the 40's last night. Now the trees will start changing and my favorite season will be here.  Yesterday was our 45th Wedding Anniversary!  Wow! Time flies!

Our theme for this fortnight is "Wood/Trees" Here is my card:


 Here is a close up of the sentiment:



 I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Get Creative  - #115 Fall/Autumn
My time to Craft - #491 Pick 3 or more Autumn Colors

Thanks so much for visiting, pleas stop by  International Art & Soul to see what my DT Sisters have created, then play along, it's always fun!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary, beautiful fall card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned cool here now too. Beautiful card and Autumn colours-my favourite season love the sentiment too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that background. Wow!
    So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Chriss - the background for the trees is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers