INAS #124 Anything But A Card

 Good Morning,

I hope that everyone had a good Holiday. Today our challenge at International Art & Soul is #124 "Anything But A Card".  I decided to make a Dreaming Tree Freebie.  It is called "Snowflake K-Cupper".





I think it would make a sweet gift for someone who has the winter blues.

I am entering this K Cup Holder into the following challenges:


Challenge Up Your Life - #143 Winter Fun

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie -#164 January  




Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please visit International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created.


Hugs,




6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen anything like this but it's a great idea. All the DT have made such a variety of items, great fun. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea and love your project
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cups holder, it surely will be appreciated!!
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great 'occasional' gift idea Chriss, and beautifully made too. Love the colours you have chosen
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea. I'd love to have one with hot chocolate mix in it.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers