INAS Challenge #109 "Graduation"

 Good Morning,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I am typing this on my new computer.  It's kinda hard to get used to.  So we have a fun new challenge over at International Art & Soul something I'm sure a lot of you are making right now....Graduation Cards!  You can also enter Graduation gifts that you have made, we love seeing everything and getting new ideas.



Here is my card, it is a graduation gnome!  I thought it would be perfect for my great nephew graduating from Kindergarten.  This card is from My Scrap Chick Scholar Gnome Card - Boy It also comes in a girl gnome card and in boxes and gift card holders.

This card was entirely made from paper scraps!  I made a decision when the pandemic hit that I would not spend money on craft supplies.  I have stuck to the plan, I'm using up everything that I already own.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART Thankful Thursdays - #277 Graduation

Bitten by the Bug - Graduation

Challenge Up Your Life - #135 Under A Hat

A Perfect Time To Craft- May 2021 - ATG


Thank you so much for all of your comments, I really appreciate them!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created and then play along!  It's always fun!

Hugs,
















16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Chriss - love that gnome image and how you have made him to sit on the scroll.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Graduation card, your Great Nephew will love it, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for your great nephew and a fun image that I'm sure he'll love. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the Graduation Gnome
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Chriss. Gnomes are a really big thing right now and they are so cute. Congrats to your nephew. I'm sure he'll love his card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your graduation gnome makes me smile, such cute card for your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Chriss, do so love you die cut cards, they are brilliant :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gnome graduate is just adorable. Your nephew will love it! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gnomes are so popular and this graduate is so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart the graduation gnome! So cute and fun! Love your creativity in using scraps and avoiding new supplies during the pandemic too. So glad you shared your project with us at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute my friend!! Congrats to your great nephew! Yay!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is g"nome much" fun ;o) I love how you have turned the gnome's hat into a graduation cap! Thank you for joining us this month for our "Under a hat" theme at Challenge Up Your Life. Have a great day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Isn't amazing what we can do with some scrap papers. I haven't bought to much since the pandemic started. I did take my money I had saved from my birthday and ordered a new set of alcohol markers earlier today. Suppose to be delivered Tuesday. I told my family that they probably won't see me Tuesday night. Ha! Have a great weekend!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute, Chriss. Love the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a love,y idea your graduation card is. I bet he loved receiving it. Such a cute gnome image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers