INAS Challenge #74

Good Morning,

I hope that everyone enjoyed the Holidays.

We have a new challenge on International Art & Soul It is Challenge # 74 Monochromatic.
I needed to make a card for my brother so I decided to go masculine. 


What do you think?  The I got the stamps from my Close To My Heart Consultant Diana Larson. The paper is from Quick Quotes, the ink is from Tim Holtz distress Ink (vintage photo) .


Here is the bottom of the card.  It is hard to see because I made it really super monochromatic, there is brown flowered washi tape and 3 cork stitched hearts from Freckled Fawn.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART January 2020 Linky - ATG
A Bit More Time To Craft - #107 ATG
Crafts Galore Encore -  #71 - Always ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have made.

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images are lovely, especially the typewriter - happy memories. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the papers and stamp, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Chriss, what an awesome masculine creation and I love all your attention to detail too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Chriss and love the stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. I love the vintage look - a typewriter. I know a lot of people won't even know what that was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage feel for the Birthday card of your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful, masculine monochromatic card Chriss - I am sure it will be appreciated. It's good to see you back here again
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a stunning masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #71 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Oddball Art. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I've been MIA - lots of things have been going on... :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Awesome masculine card! Love the details! - :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous male card Chriss, they can be so difficult to make at times, yours is super

    June

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sepia tones on your card. I find male cards the hardest to make. Happy crafty New Year to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the look of it. Perfect for a guy.Hope you had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers