Thank You Snowman Card

Hello,

I am late posting today, I was feeling pretty good after the surgery (it has been a week) but I must have over did because I have been feeling lousy for the last two days...sigh...

Anyway, my husband's boss sends us a delicious gift every Christmas.  I try to send him a card right back so I don't forget.  Here is my card for this year.  I don't know why, I seem to be leaning toward non-traditional colors this year.



Here is a close up of the digital stamp:




I used the sketch from Try Stamping On Tuesday Challenge #434




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Try Stampin' On Tuesday - TSOT #434
Animal Friends Challenge - #81 December - Birds
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - December (must have critters - Birds)

Thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Ganz wundervoll!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card AND the non traditional colors too. Great way to say thanks.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable card and I love the snowman.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husbands boss will love your card,the non traditional colors are perfect for your stamp, adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Chriss - glad to hear you are recovering well, but sorry to hear that you over-did it...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card my friend!! Feel better...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Karte ist ganz zauberhaft. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your win at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Chriss! Don't forget to send us an email in order to claim your prize from our sponsor, Beccy's Place. :-D

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers