Merry Anne's Elf Antics



I can't believe it has been 7 years since Diana started Elf Antics!  We have so much silly fun, I hope you will all join us!  So basically, what we do is post pictures of our "Elf on the Shelf" or other elves doing funny things!  If you would like to play along, please go https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2019/11/dlart-7th-annual-elf-antics-linky.html



Merry Anne my (elf on the shelf) is back and she is a little tired today.  She joined some of her friends in listening to a nice book about folklore.


Looks like they are having fun!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Always nice to have some quiet time with friends - particularly as Merry Anne has just been on holiday. Hope they enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book time is fun time. However the book, The Water Dancer, I picked up on hold at library yesterday is not interesting to me. Will read a few more chapters and then if still not liking will return to library.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I can't tell what the book is, but Merry Anne and her buddy are enjoying it very much! The reader is a cutie-pie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to spend the afternoon, reading with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scene looks so cozy and relaxing. What a great way to spend a cold winter afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute....right now I'm so tired, I'd like to join in the quite story time too..LOL, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to sit and read are they starting a book club? Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge
    I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Story time is always a good time! And I see you have my Ellibelle's twin sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers