Elf Antics - James

Hello,


I can't believe it has been 7 years since Diana started Elf Antics!  We have so much silly fun, I hope you will all join us!  So basically, what we do is post pictures of our "Elf on the Shelf" or other elves doing funny things!  If you would like to play along, please go here. https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2019/11/dlart-7th-annual-elf-antics-linky.html

I would like for you to meet the elf James.  He lives in my husband's pole barn and helps him put together his train sets.




He always has a smile on his face and he helps my husband make decisions.

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. James looks to be a real train enthusiast. He looks like he has a fantastic train set to be in charge of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, James is such a cutie and I'm sure your husband loves having someone to help maintain the trains and keep them running smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fond of trains.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! If I were James, I would be riding on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James is clearly a train expert and such a cutie! Love that your hubby has an elf helper, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge
    Nice to meet James, what a great helper and a train expert at that!! I love going to train museums.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that little elf helper. My husband would love to have room to put up his model trains. Maybe in another lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little Elf is having so much fun...I see the mischief glow in his eyes lol, Adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that James hasn't taken a ride on that train yet, but maybe he just does it at night!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers