INAS #53 and Prize Winner

Good Morning,

I am happy to be back.  I needed to take a little time to get my MOJO back, I have noticed that when my creativity starts to wane, I know it is time for a break!  

Today is one of my favorite days; a new challenge at International Art & Soul #53 Sequins and/or Beads.  I have to tell you my friends, I got a sneak peak of some of my design team sister's projects and it makes me proud to work with such a creative bunch of gals! Please go over and have a look for yourselves!

Here is my card:



It was lots of fun to put together and it has sequins and beads!

Here is the inside of my card:


The sentiment is from Cardz TV.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC#271 Always ATG
Krafty Chicks - #444 Shimmer & Bling

And now on to our winner!  Thank you so much for entering, I have 5 new followers!  Welcome! We give away prizes several times a year...just for fun!   I am slowly creeping up to the 800 followers.




The winner is: Valeria - http://moje-veselje.blogspot.com/ congratulations Valeria!  I will contact you to get your address.

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends!  Please go by INAS and play along with us, it is always fun!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, so pretty, glad you feel better.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker butterfly is beautiful - I didn't even think of making a shaker! Your card will certainly make someone feel brighter. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back in blogland, Chriss! :D Fabulous shaker card, love that butterfly full of sequins and beads!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shaker butterfly!! It's so beautiful!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty butterfly card. Love the beads and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your shaker card Chriss, rather envious as when I have tried to make them the end result if rubbish unlike yours :) I agree, we have a great team :) :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, thank you for shairng with us at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. So PRETTY Chriss! I love the Spring colors and that awesome butterfly shaker!!! Very Sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the lucky winner!
    What a beautiful card, Chriss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cute butterfly makes a super shaker card Chriss. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful get well card and love the shaker butterfly
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so bright and cheery!! And a shaker element? That's a butterfly??? How fun!! Beautiful card all around! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chriss. Your card is amazing. Love the shaker butterfly. What a great idea.
    I hope, you got my e-mail with my adress I send you on Marhc 3rd.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers