Santa's Helper

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you two elf cards that I made.



Here is a closer look at one of the cards:



I just love the smile on the elf's face, it cracks me up!

Here is the back of the card:



The elf sentiments are from Craftin' Desert Diva's "Elf Made"

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics - Must have elf
Simply Create Too - #144 More Than One Fold
Aud Sentiments - #218 ATG + Sentiment

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Chriss

7 comments:

  1. Nothing cuter than these! Love the little elf and your card design.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Love these cards, beautiful folding and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, This is adorable, Chriss! Saw this on the Elf Linkup and had to come by. That smile makes me think he's up to somethin' for sure. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fold and your elf sure is festive.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers