No Peeking!

Good Morning,

I am still having a lot of fun at DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics, there are only a few more days to go so I decided I better get as many "elf projects" made.

Here is a card I made called "no peeking"



I once again needed to add that glitter and glam!  

Here is a close up of my elf:



What a cutie and so fun to color.  I purchased him from Marina Neira on Esty. He is called "Little Elf with Present".  I had to color his hair red because I love children with red hair and freckles....so cute!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sparkle and Sprinkle Creative Challenges - ATG Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder or Flocking.
Crafty Catz - #441 ATG with twist - Glitter and Shine
DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics - must have elf
CCEE Stampers - CCEE1849 Elf Antics

Thank you so much for stopping by!  The days are really going quickly now aren't they?

Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Omgosh.. that little guy could not get any cuter!!! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute card!!! Love this little Elf, he looks so sweet! Great colouring and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little elf! I can't seem to get my act together crafting at all, let alone with elves, so I have to take pix of Elzabet, instead. I'm diggin' those Santa Hat kisses! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo adorable! Love your glitter accents - who doesn't love glitter? Great job! Thank you for joining us at SparkleNSPrinkle Creative Challenge!! Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Jess - DT Coordinator
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cute elf card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glitter on the bow on the present! What a fun card! Thanks so much for being part of our Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is absolutely DARLING!! I just love all of the different glittery touches you've added to this! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute! Thanks for joining us at SparkleNSprinkle Monthly Creative Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little elf with his added sparkle! He's adorable. Thanks for joining us over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable!!! Thank you for joining with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers