Elf on the Shelf Day 4

Hello Friends,

Guess who finally showed up this morning.  Merry Anne, my elf on a shelf.  She is a little late this year but we are happy to see her!

Merry Anne is a sweet and gentle elf.  She doesn't get up to some of the other elf antics that I see on DLART's 6th Annual Elf Antics Blog.  I told her that Diana is giving away prizes but she refuses to be naughty, she says she only likes to do nice things.

Here is where I found her this morning.  She had my coffee maker hot and ready to go, she even brought me peppermint mocha coffee!  What a sweetheart!


So tell me about your elf, is she/he naughty or nice?

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. So CUTE! I don't do Elf on the Shelf... But I do enjoy seeing what others come up with.. :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Anne is so adorable!! She's so helpful getting your coffee ready!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Merry Anne Elf from Daisy Elf. Hello Chris from Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee." It's been awhile Chris. Peppermint Mocha is one of my fav drinks. Hubby bought the new Keurig K-Cafe Select that makes cappuccinos & lattes by frothing the milk. I sold our former Keurig on nextdoor.com few mins after posting it for sale. I like flavored coffee, flavored cream frothed added to flavored coffee or tea or hot choc. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Melissa & Daisy Elf
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love Merry Anne! She's got the right idea! She looks so cute in the coffee cup! My Eli is not as naughty as some of the other elves but he still causes trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...super cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers