Elf on the Shelf Basket

Good Morning,

I am having so  much fun with my Elf on the Shelf Merry Anne that I decided to make a basket for her.
Simon Says Monday - B is For?  - Basket



Isn't this fun?  I filled it with peanut butter cups (my favorite) and kisses.

Recipe for this Elf on the Shelf Basket

SVG file - Santa's Elves
Paper - Bazzill and Scraps
Embossing Folder for white part of hat 
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk
Ribbon - Traditional Christmas Bundle - DLART
Jingle Bell - stash

I am entering this Elf on the Shelf Basket into the following challenges:

DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics - Must have an elf
Tuesday Throwdown - #420 ATG
Christmas with the Cuties - #22 Anything But A Card
Crafty Cardmakers - # 223 Anything But A Card
Simon Says - Monday - B is For? - Basket
Unstamp a Belles - #86 Christmas Theme From Your Country - Elf on the Shelf

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope your Christmas projects are going well, can't wait to see them!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I love the adorable elf face! I have an elf too - his name is Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just ADORABLE!! Super cute idea! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet face!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Love so much this face and the Elf looks great on the basket! Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, very cute too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so cute Chriss! It makes me smile!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute!!! Great project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles WynnDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is SUPER adorable my friend!! Thank you for the comment that you left on the (Christmas Tag swap) post over at my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your elf on the shelf basket. So cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is your sweet elf on the shelf? Love the pink cheeks and the cheeky look in his eyes ;o) Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, wishes you Maike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a clever idea of making a basket! Lovely and pretty. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute...perfect for Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute basket. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers