Congratulations Christina

Good Morning,

This is my last post of the year!  I will see you back here sometime in January, 2019.

Today we are celebrating our design team sister at International Art and Soul; Christina who just had a beautiful baby boy!  Congratulations my friend!

I made her a waterfall card, Here is the front of the card:



The 2nd letter of the waterfall:



The 3rd letter of the waterfall:



And the last letter of the waterfall card:


Congratulations again to Christina, Joshua & Walter (the dog). Ramesses is adorable!  I wish him a blessed life!

If you would like to see what the other design team sisters made please go to the following blogs:

Debbie
Hazel
Josephine
Sall

I also want to remind my followers that International Art & Soul is having a month long challenge #48 Add Some Sparkle, hope to see your project there!

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all of you!

Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so creative and beautiful!! It's gorgeous, Chriss!! Wow!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and precious! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! What a fantastic card! So cute and precious! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful !
    Happy holidays ! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious!
    I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative design, loving this! I've only made one waterfall card many years ago at a stamping class and wouldn't know anymore where to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous waterfall card they will defintely treasure it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers