Bobble Head Elves

Good Evening,

This is my 2nd post for today!  I have been working on elf cards for DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics and I wanted to show you my latest work.


These are bobble head cards, the head is attached with a wobbler.  I tried and tried to get a picture of them wobbling, but I couldn't.


Here is the inside of the card.  I am very proud to say that all of the paper and the stamps were from my stash.  I used scraps of paper to make these two cards!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART 6th Annual Elf Antics - Must have elf
Shopping Our Stash - #384 Tis the Season
Crafty Cardmakers - #224 Christmas

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Another CUTIE!!! Adorable card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! These are precious! What a cute idea to have the heads wobble that way too. LOVE THESE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable, Chriss! Love the googly eyes and fabulous background papers. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way TOO cute! I love elves!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and I love the sentiment ;o) Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting! Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the images. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute wee elves!!!
    Thanks for celebrating the season with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers