INAS Challenge #39

Good morning,

Are you ready for a new challenge over at International Art & Soul?  Challenge #39 is a tricky one!  It is "Paper Pricking" or "Paper Piercing".  Here is my card.





I actually won a paper piercing die from my friend Shirl many years ago, so I used that for the edge of the card and then I paper pierced a pattern around the wedding bells.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge - LTCCB #25 ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my DT Sisters have created!

Hugs,




10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Chriss, the image is gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and gorgeous!!! Love the way the paper piercing adds to the card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, this is beautiful. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Chriss!! I love the pretty bells!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty Chriss! I really like those bells... they are lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Chriss! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chriss, your card is stunning! Love the way you did the paper pricking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely super Chriss, what a great idea to use a die for the paper pricking - and you have just made me think, I suspect there is one hiding in my stencils drawer :) off to have a look hahaha. :) :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Chriss!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers