INAS Challenge #35

Good Morning

Welcome to another Challenge at International Art & Soul.  The challenge for this fortnight is #35 June 10th - June 23rd Use a Sentiment as the focal point.

Here is my design team card:



This is graphic 45 paper "Time to Flourish - August"  I cut the sentiment out with my die - Stitched Rectangle Frame.  Then turned the paper over again to make the frame. I added some Stickel glue to give it a little shine.

Here is the inside:




The sentiment stamp that I used inside is from Cardz TV "Bigger Everyday Sayings" I love these stamps!



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!  Don't forget there is a prize giveaway on my blog, please click HERE

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and lovely words. I hope you're recovering well - I did think of you on Thursday. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Chriss!! I love the papers and the pretty quote!! I hope you are feeling better each day and recovering quickly. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chriss! Hope you're doing well.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet sentiment on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great design. Love the sentiment.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty and what a beautiful sentiment!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chriss your card is so sweet and I love the quote and especially the papers you used.hope you continue to heal.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers