Joy, Love, Believe, Celebrate!

Good Morning,

Sorry I have been absent from my blog.  As some of you know, my husband is having problems with his heart and he is going to have to have a defibrillator installed.  

Here is a little gift I made for a friend.  This is his daughter Megan when she was younger.

I made it from a Quick Quotes Premier Altered Kit - Canvas Ornament Frame. 


This was so much fun to make!  The directions showed it horizontal, I had to turn it vertical but I still think it looks great.  I used Bloody Mary PowderPuff Chalk and I covered the lazer die cut words with two coats of Glossy Accents to make them shiny.


Here is a closer look at the frame.  I love making Quick Quote Kits!  I really like the way this one turned out!  

I am entering this frame into the following challenges:

Quick Quotes - Challenge #82 Use a Die.
UnstampaBelles Challenge - Counting Down To Christmas
Glitter N' Sparkle Challenge - #270 Color - Traditional Christmas
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #187 Anything Christmas Related OR Red, White & Green
DLART December Linky Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Festive & Fun! I love the pretty DP, ribbon and photo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Project! LOVE the paper and the words!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss that is a beautiful project. Saying prayers for Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project loving it enjoy your month away from crafting Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely!
    Happy holidays!🎄🎅⛄

    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Well done! Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little christmas frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas gift. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Christ and/or Red White and Green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers