Flyin' High Santa

Good Morning,

I am suddenly in a Christmas mood.  It is probably all the cyber shopping I plan to do today!

I would like to show you a card I made with the Rubber Stamp called Flyin' High Santa.



I really enjoyed coloring him.  The plane looks kinda brown in this picture but it is really some very deep red copic marker colors, R39, R37 and for the very deep color, R59.

Here is the inside of the card:



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crazy For Challenges - C4C413 - Christmas or Winter Card
Color Crazy Challenge - Wk 47 ATG
Crafting With Friends - ATG
Crafty Catz - #394 ATG with optional twist/winter colors
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC#217 ATG
Simply Papercrafts - #53 ATG
Winter Wonderland - Traditional Christmas Colors, Red & Green
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #191 ATG
Christmas With The Cuties - #12 Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Make My Monday - Happy Christmas/Happy Holidays
Pammie's Inky Pinkies -  PIPChallenge #1748 - ATG
DLART November Linky Challenge -ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. I love the super cute Santa and wonderful scene!!
    A beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Chriss!! I love the image!! You colored it beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss this is adorable. Love that plane and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and colouring-hope you got all your cyber shopping done.Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome image! Santa and his airplane are beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing this fun card at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fun card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and what a fun Santa image

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. I love the image. That Santa is having a great time. Thank you for joining the DL.ART November Linky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very cool image, and I love how you colored it! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas With The Cuties for the Santa Claus is Coming to Town challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a great Santa and card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and good luck please come back again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to say am a new follower now thanks for following us at crafty catz

      Delete
  11. Love this fun card, it makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card,thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Happy Christmas. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers