Hidden Binding Scalloped Mini Album

Good morning friends and Welcome visitors,

Yesterday I showed you a box card that I made with some of my Scrapbooking Store Kit. Today I would like to show you a Lori Whitlock Hidden Binding Mini Album that I made using the rest of the paper.  Lori has a tutorial for this album that you can find HERE.  The tutorial is very easy to follow.  When I first looked at this mini album, I thought it would be hard to put together but the video is very clear.  I purchased this album from the Silhouette Store but you can also purchase it On Lori's Blog Here

I have promised myself that I will try something new at least once a week this summer to keep my old brain cells hopping!  I have included a lot of pictures today, so grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back and enjoy.


Here is the front of the album, don't you just love that pineapple paper?  All of the stickers in the album came with the kit from Scrapbooking Store.  The paper is called Palm Beach and it is from My Minds Eye.


I love how you can tuck a photo into the into the bracket.  This is a photo of my dog Duncan swimming in our pool.  



The paper with the little palm trees is my favorite paper, you will notice I used it on my box card last post. 


How do you like the flamingos?  Once again, the palm tree sticker comes with the kit.

I am entering this mini album into the following challenges:

DLART June Linky Challenge
Make My Monday Challenge - #48 At the Beach
Use Your Stuff - #267 - Warm Summer Colors
Not Just Cards - #45 Summer Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you try something new today!

Hugs,




10 comments:

  1. Your mini album is so darn cute! I love the flamingos and the palm tree sticker is awesome! Fun project Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss, that is a great album and a wonderful idea. Really like those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fantastic!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty flamingos and yummy pineapples.Fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! What an awesome summery album. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool Chriss You have to love the pineapples they are so in right now.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome mini - love the pineapples and pink flamingo. Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Album! Love the Summer time theme.. the Flamingos rock! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic mini albumn, ready for all the planned beach snaps. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers