Baby Pop Box Card

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Today I would like to share with you a baby card for a certain sweet boy.  It is from Lori Whitlock and you can find them at the Silhouette Store or In Lori's Store.  



I was looking around my craft room for the perfect paper to use and I found an old Graphic45 pad of paper that I bought to re-do my husband's baby book that was falling apart.  The paper is called "Little Darlings".

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
DLART May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by my friends, I appreciate all of your comments.

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Chriss, this is so adorable. I love this layout and it is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful baby card! I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and adorable, Chriss!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the blocks and the rocking horse!! Fabulous design, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers for this fun pop box card! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, what a sweet baby card! Fun colors and prints~love this!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My that is super precious! adorable baby card! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. A darling card my friend!!I love the fun design of this card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read