Teeny Tiny Cards

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Several months ago I saw these Animal Greeting stamps on my Close To My Heart Consultant Diana Larson.  I loved them!  I saw some teeny tiny card kits in the Silhouette store so I knew immediately what I would do with these adorable stamps!





Aren't they fun?  They all have cute little animal puns for the sentiment.  I've been coloring them with my Prismacolor pencils every time I have working in my craft room on another project, waiting for my Cameo to cut. Each card is 2"x 2"

You can click on the photo to make it larger.

Here are the teeny tiny envelopes I made to go with the cards.  I just used some of my scrap paper to make them.  I love how they have a circle at the top so they are easily tied on to gift bags.



I am entering my teeny tiny cards/envelopes into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - #195 Stamps only, no digis or pre-colored
Addicted to Stamps - Pastel Colors
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge -#197 Anything Goes
Pile It On - #128 Humorous Puns
heARTful Stamping Challenge - Animals
PDE Linky Party #162 -Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - #34 No Patterned Paper
Cute Card Thursday- #146 Anything Goes
Crafty Girl Creations - Challenge #34

Thank you so much for stopping by; I appreciate all of your comments!

12 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! Love those tiny cards and the envelopes too. Precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tiny cards and pretty envelopes, too, so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeny Tiny cards are so fun, and those teeny tiny envelopes are precious! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute!! And I love the tiny envelopes, too!! So fun!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are all so darn cute and I love the fun envelopes to match! Super cute Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these teeny cards - so much fun and the colorful envelopes are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge and have a great week!! Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are ADORABLE Chriss! LOVE the tiny Envies too.... great set!

    Theresa
    Theresa's Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, these are the cutest! I love all the adorable animals! I like the tiny size of these cards and envelopes - soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are SUPER cute!! I love all of the fun images and envelopes too!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very good idea to make these tiny cards, Allways good for on a present or with a bunch of flowers. Great with the little enveloppes too. Adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers