What Do You Do With A Pocket Letter?

Hi Friends,

I received a message from a blog follower who is interested in joining the group Flip That Swap.  It is a facebook group, if you are interested, please go HERE or if you like, send me a message and I will sign you up!

The next question was "What do you do with these pocket letters?"  Here is what I do.  I have a Crop In Style Binder that I wasn't using (actually I have two) and I put them in there.


I like that it has pockets for the little extra goodies that come with the pocket letter.  I keep the embellishments that fit in the back pockets with the pocket letter.



That way if I need an embellishment, I know where to look.

I hope that what I have written is helpful?  Did I explain it correctly?  If you have anymore questions, please send me a message at america57@comcast.net

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Wow lots of fun pages here..... Aw I'm not a pocket letter crafter, I'm just not into it..... Great job though, Chriss.
    Say hello to everyone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages!! You have been bust~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the super fun pages!! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read