Breast Cancer Awareness Pocket Letter

Good Morning Friends,

Today I would like to show you the Pocket Letter I made for "Flip That Swap".  Breast cancer awareness pocket letter.


I fussy cut all of these cute angels.

Here are the goodies I found for the back.


How do you like the walking shoe paper clips?

I am entering this pocket letter into the following challenges:

DLArt October Linky Challenge
Amusing Challenges - Think Pink
Dragonfly Dreams - Think Pink
The Corrosive Challenge - #10 "Pink for Awareness"
Allsorts Challenge - Let's Make It Pink
Mod Squad Challenge - ABC Anything But A Card
Sunny Day Crafting - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - #37 October Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Chriss!! I love the images you used!! The trinkets you added are fabulous!! Love those shoe clips!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is the sweetest! What a wonderful project, perfect for the month! I have never made one of these, but they look like a lot of FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project Chriss! The little angels are adorable an love the show clips!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project for our current challenge of 'Pink October', such a lovely show piece...love the idea of this pocket cards...Thanks for joining in.
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super and very different creation for our 'Pink' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project for a wonderful cause!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers