Tidy Up Thursday

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

I am slowly working on tidying up my craft room.  I have this 30 pocket postcard holder that has been hanging on the back wall of my craft room for years.  I was just sticking stuff in it and this is what it looked like.

Before:



After:


Isn't this so much better?  Since it is what I look at all day, it helps to have it neat and orderly.  I have placed all of my flair buttons and some of the flowers that I recently bought in there.  I also added a peel and stick wall pop there.  You can't tell from the photo's my craft room is pink & black with a splash of green.

I wish I could tell you where to get this; sadly when I googled it, nothing came up.  I purchased it about 15 years ago to hold post cards that I was collecting.

Thanks for stopping by my friends, back to cleaning up the craft room!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Well done! And great idea put the pockets on the wall to seeing inside quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so neat and organized!! What a great way to store your goodies!! I love the design on your wall, too!! Happy September my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun way to organize your embellishments!!Super fun idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers