3 is better than 2

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Some of you know that I have been trying to make two or more cards when I make a card.  Here is a Lever card from SVGCuts that I made three times.  They are from the Happy Birthday SVG Kit.



I chalked everything with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalks.  I added the buttons & sequins and then sprayed them with Krylon Matte Finish to keep them from falling off of the page.


Here is the handmade flower, I chalked it with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Rusty Nail.



Here is a close up of the cupcake.  I used scraps from DCWV to make the cupcake wrapper.



This is what the Lever Card looks like from the top.  I did not put any sentiments on these yet because I feel that thy could be used as a birthday card, or "just because" card, even a get well card.

Here is the recipe for this card:

SVGCuts - Happy Birthday
Paper - scraps from my stash, Bazzill pink, Bazzill yellow, flowered paper from stash.
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalks - Buttercup, Rusty Nail, Pink Cheeks  and Seafoam.
Sequins from Craftin Desert Divas
Buttons & Brads from stash
Ribbon from 3GirlJam

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLArt - August Linky Party (Anything Goes)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Use Your Leftover Scraps

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Three at once - you are kicking it up a notch my friend!! These are fabulous!! I love the design and the yummy cupcakes!! You decorated them beautifully!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yummy cupcakes!! Beautiful cards my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card collection! Wow, three cards at once...way to go Chriss! I need to do that more often! Your cupcakes look delicious and I love your handmade flowers to! So cute! great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to have these cards on hand-- and they are beautiful to boot I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, isn't it good to use your leftovers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss what a fun and bright creation. Love the folding with this creation. To answer your question, I use Paperplayful http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.za/ to check whether I have won any challenges I enter and also the same site to see what challenges are on. http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun cards. bright summery colours. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read