Santa

Hello My Friends & Welcome Visitors,

I have a dear friend that is going through a rough time right now with the passing of her father.  I feel so helpless, there is nothing I can do to help her get through this.  It is because she has such a beautiful, generous heart that she is in such pain right now.  I was going to send her a sympathy card, but then I decided to make her a Christmas gift to cheer her up and hopefully brighten her day.

This is for you my sweet friend  Rhonda.


This is a Santa Paperscape box from Dreaming Tree.  It is a box card that holds a battery powered tea light candle behind it to light it up.  Here it is lit up.


I wet embossed the sentiment to make it show up better on the red craft paper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Eclectic Ellapu - Pink -12 days of Christmas
A Gem Of A Challenge - #159 Anything Christmas
Crafty Friends Challenge - Challenge #21 Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Challenge #311

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends!  Happy Holidays!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card my friend!! I love the Santa Paperscape!! It looks amazing!! I know Rhonda will adore this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa Paperscape is awesome Chriss! Have a great evening~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how precious, and I'm sure Rhonda will be happy to get this from you too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, very cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation -I made this for a friend too. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft. Happy New Year to you and your family. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to send Chris a get well card please mail it to the following address :
Chriss Real
3303 Prowse Road
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732

I know she would appreciate it. ( husband Matt)